Did You Know?
- The glazing of your window and doors must meet the BASIX (Building Sustainability Index) requirement
- Timber windows and doors are available in sustainable timber plantations
- Our windows and doors are acoustically tested
- Our windows and doors can be custom designed to meet architectural specifications
- Double glazing and thermally broken aluminum frames can significantly reduce your energy consumption
- With thermally broken frames you can have one color externally and one different color internally
- There is a new range of matt colors available
- All window products must comply with AS2047 for water penetration and air infiltration
North Residential Constructions is committed to sourcing high quality, innovative materials that can be experienced first hand at our showroom. Come in to look and touch and chat about how this may appear in your new luxury home.