Did You Know?
- Solar power is a zero-emission electricity source and one megawatt hour (MWh) of solar-derived electricity prevents about one tonne of carbon dioxide (CO2) from being released into the atmosphere.
- 8 per cent of Australian households use solar energy to heat their water. This is a 100 per cent increase since 2005.
- Water heating accounts for approximately 25% of the total energy used in a typical single-family home and an electric water heater is the single biggest energy user of all appliances in the home.
- Dust and allergen circulation can be minimised by the use of hydronic heating, as there is no fan forced circulation of air.
- A consultant can advise you on the best suitable insulation for your home, which will help you save hundreds of dollars per year on energy usage.
- If you have limited roof space, Solimpeks panels can provide electricity and pool heating.
- A pool blanket, on its own, raises the water temperature by around 7 degrees. Coupled with solar heating the difference can be significant.
- Water tanks can be custom made to fit into small areas.
- An effective wall construction system can insulate your home about 4 times better than traditional methods.
North Residential Constructions is committed to sourcing high quality, innovative materials that can be experienced first hand at our showroom. Come in to look and touch and chat about how this may appear in your new luxury home.